Sunday, June 25, 2006

COLLINGWOOD!!!!!

Would be what I would be saying to you right now if I had any voice left. A gutsy win over Sydney at Telstra Stadium. Fast becoming an annual family gathering, it's always good to scream with the faithful black and white. Even better when it's a win over a quality team like the swans.

I won't waste your time with details - if you're interested see here for a good wrap up. I'll just leave you with this quote from the article, "Didak was the difference in this match. He is now what Nick Davis was to Collingwood before he left for Sydney, only he is in fact a far better player."

Photos to come soon!

4 comments:

bootsy said...

Love the quote - cop that Judas.

It was a defining moment in my football life to see The Great Man Buckley point out to Judas that he is a squib who will never be the player he thinks he is. A wasted potential talent. You're a soft as your fat belly Nicole Davis.

Giraffe Pen said...

Nah, Carlton is the team to follow.

Ray said...

It was a great game, I watched the delayed (tsk, tsk) telecast on TV. Thought of your crew out at the ground and figured you had a huge night! Could 2006 be the year....

Andrew said...

C'mon Diamond, I can see you in black and white gear, face paintand all - bellowing your lings out like a man of the True Faith...