Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Gary Busey

Since my dangerous foray into the musical world of Steven Seagal produced such a response, I've been reminded of the acting prowess and fame of our very own B-grade actor - Gary Busey!

For those unfamiliar with his fine body of work outside of the Under Siege fiasco, you'll recognise him from such high points as Blood Sport, Predator 2 and Point Break. All of course listed at the most informative Busey World!

But for those still doubting the wisdom and panache of such modern celebrities... well, I'll let Gary speak for himself...

" your shadow, the dark side. C.G.Hume writes about it in terms of the fact that every one of us has a dark side. And my dark side, my shadow, my lower companion is now in the back room blowing up ballons for kids' parties"

A philosopher and an actor. Gary Busey, urbanstone awards you the Damir Dokic logie for "best-frighteningly-strange-support-role"

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful thing to have seen such a fantastic actor become such a legend in philosophy. Are we sure Gary is blowing up baloons or snorting some kind of fairy dust. But then again he is probably blowing it all out his bumhole in the hope that he can one day become the A list actor of his counterparts such as the one and only Steven Seagal.

Rossy said...

GB is a deadset legend!!!

There's nothing better than coming back from VideoEzy with a cr@p b-grade action dvd, sticking it on, and 10min in seeing the phenomenon that is Busey in another one of his happy-psycho-villian roles!

Jeez, check out his filmography. Good to see he's still in the business.
If I was a budding actor, I'd consider it an honour to be one of his evil henchmen!

Anonymous said...

Oh Gary! There was once a time when Gary starred in such great films as Lethal Weapon with our very own Mel Gibson. I'll never forget my first viewing of that feature, the fella I went with started making his own gun shots during the scenes when the gun fire had stopped. Ah Seagraves.....
Got to love ya!

Batman Rocks

Anonymous said...

pow pow pow per-chaaaaaaaang!!!!!

Watch out for the spasmnerv

Anonymous said...

mmmeeeeaaaattttt

Andrew said...

meatloaf?

Anonymous said...

BBBBBBBBUNK!

Anonymous said...

Oh Farrrrrr..............

Anonymous said...

Hey Seagraves, it that you?
Remember me, it's Ringo......I still owe you a toe pull from that bloody sleepover at your place in 1989. I still can't walk properly you bugger.
Ding Dong Ping........

Rossy said...

goochy goochy gooch