Saturday, September 10, 2005

New Blogs!!


Both Jeff and Sue have started up new blogs! The fever is catching. Although I think there is a special cream for that...

I expect much wise musings, wildlife photos and righteous indignation on the state of education from Jeff (all done in mad, sporadic burst of passionate energy). And Sue should provide much wit, social commentary and of course a lovely collection of kitsch religious paraphenalia (in a tastefully designed schedule that takes a thematic approach to the world calendar).

I look forward to both providing valuable contributions to this vital world of blogging - and of course expect some special movie reviews from them soon.

BTW - beware public education man
(I thought I'd put up a picture of Sue as well, but then she has too much dirt on me anway)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andrew said...

bloody spam working its way on to blogsites now. Grrrr.

Jeff said...

Am excited and curious about the whole blogging experience. Have enjoyed catching up with what your up to. Perhaps one day I will be able to reach the same blogging hieghts as your site has!

Keep up the great postings - you have certainly got me thinking!