Sunday, October 09, 2005

The prodigal sunglasses


My favourite, and only ever decent pair, of sunglasses have returned! After travelling with me to PNG, NZ, UK, Canada and the US I thought I'd lost them in the Silverwater RTA three months ago. So distraught have I been, that I couldn't find another pair anywhere that lived up to the old faithfuls.

And yesterday at cricket, they turned up in the jack compartment of the boot! Ah, the little things that make me happy.

(PS we lost the game by a couple of wickets. I took 2-35 off 10. Only 1 wide this time!?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you find my sunnies in the jack compartment as well? I fear that your sunnies might have lead mine astray whilst sitting beside mine on the table last time you visited...
come back sunnies, if you're reading this... all is forgiven...