Wednesday, November 09, 2005


I'm in the last 43 hours or so of semester. Classes have finished, so now it's just the countdown to handing in those last few remaining, annoy-the-crap-out-of-me assignments. My eyes have turned permanently into computer glazed icons, and my mind in subconsciously footnoting every waking moment for futher refence(1). I think my mind has twisted in upon itself a little more than usual, but the light at the end of the tunnel in nigh - and has taken the form of Tex Perkins (Q1. Tex Perkins as a typology of apocalyptic hope, discuss with reference to the significance of his "Dark Horses" album to Revelation. Credit will be deducted for over use of graatuitous Nick Cave lyrics).

Friday night, Tex, Don and Charlie at the Metro.

1. Johnson, A.B. "Late night self-referential post after Ronnie Johns Show", 2005, p.1.

No comments: