Friday, August 12, 2005

Happy Birthday Captain Smollett


Captain Smollett, aka Flicka, in a vain attempt to prove that he's not the Messiah and really just a very naughty boy, turned 33 today.

Having survived the trucking industry, rock star fame, the White Cliffs opal fields and spawning a entire clan of smollets - he's now turning his eye towards film critic criticism.

Smollet (pictured left), was recently qouted as saying, "You're all very, very strange people. But I like frogs."

No, we don't know what he meant either. Happy Birthday anyway Captain!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Harrr... there be much laughing from the little smolletts.
where did that come from? year 10 formal? (as there is only 3 events in my life that I've been dressed like that.)YOur archives for photographic content stretch beyond my memory!!!
Well done. You ARE very strange people, and the purple spotted bilby i saw last night says he has finished knitting your beanie jono... Please send chocolate for payment....

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah....Smollett. Happy Birthday mate. I had a vision about what you would look like and I wasn't far off!!!!! Kind of like a Frog King, that explains the attraction to frogs.
By the way that purple Bilby hoped past my bedroom window last night aswell. It said that it was heading to a place where women go and men follow. So I thought Ok I'll follow you round the old gum tree through Burkes Backyard and up the Yarra!! Then I woke up in a pool of sweat or was it something else....anyway all I can say is that bloody Bilby is full of crap. Next he will be hatching brown trouts and selling them as keyrings to support the under priveledged beanie knitting assosication located up at Uncle Franks Cabins.

Happy Birthday Smollett!