Thursday, May 12, 2005

My life as a thousand uncle's


Thomson Trio
Originally uploaded by urbanstone.
Seems that no matter which way I turn, the important people in my life are producing children and entering the strange, strange world of new parenthood. Which then entitles me to various uncle-hoods, godfatherships and occasional babysitter or father-rescuer role. Which at this stage is making me far more intimate with the Childrens Clothes and Book shops down at Beecroft than I ever thought I'd be (and is remarkably fun!?). Wonder how this will be in 10, 20 or 40 years time...

Charlotte Thomson is a tiny beauty already.

2 comments:

Ms Bomana said...

Hey, great start to a site! Nice photos - but you'll be in big trouble for not having one of JuJu up here, Uncle Jono! And where's my link, huh?

Ms Bomana said...

ah, whoops - just found it!

(but why aren't I number 1??! ;)